Circular eddy current brake. Linear eddy current brake
Design Features of Eddy Current Brakes:
- The rotor and the stator are made of high quality magnetic materials and subjected to heat treatment. There is a gap between rotor and magnetic pole so no wear occurs during operation.
- Coils are made of single polyimide wire wrapped with glass fibre and are dip coating of vacuum pressure in twice. The insulation level is Class F or H.
- The cooling water is supplied by a circulating water pump to ensure that the heat generated by the brake can be dissipated even under maximum load.
- Rotor shafts are supported on double-row radial spherical roller bearings.
- To connect with the drum by means of involute spline tooth clutch.
Specifications of Eddy Current Brakes:
|Rated stop torque||kNm||44||60.76||107.8||110|
|Applicable drill depth(Ô114mm drill Pipe)||m||2500-4000||3500-5000||4500-7000||6000-9000|
|Max. exciting power||KW||9||12||23.5||25|
|Exciting coil (H Class)||4||4||4||4|
|Amount of cooling water||L/min (gpm)||190(50)||285(75)||560(148)||600(160)|
|Max. temperature of inlet water||C||42||42||42||42|
|Max. temperature of outlet water||C||72||72||72||72|
For detailed info on the product or service, including its price and delivery terms, drop us a line in English or Russian at email@example.com or call at 007-495-542-0468 (English, Russian).