::: THIS SITE IS FOR SALE ::: THIS SITE IS FOR SALE ::: THIS SITE IS FOR SALE ::: THIS SITE IS FOR SALE
for sale in Russia/Caspian: Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan
The Disposable CleanUP™ TOOL (In-Line) is designed to attach via premium connections onto equipment that is run into and normally left in the well such as lower completions, upper completions, sand screens, whipstocks and many other critical components where it is imperative that debris is clean and kept away from the equipment. The assembly is fitted with magnets to collect ferrous material as well steel bristles for cleaning the internal diameter of the host casing.
Whilst separate pre-completion wellbore clean-up and displacement tools may still be used in advance of running the upper or lower completion, the ability to clean the setting area of the packer immediately prior to setting is deemed advantageous.
The Disposable CleanUP™ TOOL will clean and prepare the host casing through reciprocation immediately prior to setting the completion assembly. It will also push debris ahead of critical components such as formation isolation valves and inflow control devices and other functioning downhole equipment. The assembly or multiple assemblies can be positioned and spaced out on the completion pipe as required to clean whilst running in the hole. Brush type tools and magnet subs have proven reliable methods of cleaning and preparing casings prior to setting packers for many years.
For detailed info on the product or service, including its price and delivery terms, drop us a line in English or Russian at email@example.com or call at 007-495-542-0468 (English, Russian).
Provides enhanced deployment of critical completion components by cleaning the area where they are to be set or by pushing and trapping ferrous debris into a safe non critical area.
• Lower sand screen completions
• Advanced completions with surface controlled inflow control devices
• Slotted or pre-perforated liners
• Gravel pack installations
• Multi-lateral completions
• Whipstocks with packers for casing exits
• Liner tie back packers
• Multi-zone horizontal completions
• Formation isolation valve/completion isolation valve
• In-line tool with premium connections matching metallurgy
• Field proven Industry standard carbon steel bristles
• High strength rare earth magnets
• 360 degree brush coverage
• Short compact design
• Easy to install
• Low cost insurance when your well is not as clean as expected
• Reduces risk of elastomeric packer leaks when setting
• Reduces debris on top of Formation isolation valves and glass disc subs
• Provides low cost improvement in operational efficiency
• Utilises gravity to move debris down hole which is easier than removing debris
• Keeps ferrous debris away from critical components
• 360 degree debris cleaning