- Joining the travelling block and the hook together reduces overall length to satisfy the requirements of a top drive.
- The shafts of travelling block are forged with alloy steel and provided with a lubrication hole of bearing for one sheave.
- The grooves of sheave are intermediate frequency quenched so as to improve the surface hardness and prolong the service
life of wire rope.
- The sheaves are equipped with double-row conic roller bearings. Each bearing has its own lubrication channel.
- There is a reliable safety device at the hook.
- The primary-load-carrying parts of hook are subject to NDE test.
- The hook block assembly conforms to API Spec. 8A /8C and are stamped with API monogram.
|Max. hook load||kN||900||1350||1700||4500|
|O.D.of sheaves||mm (in)||762(30)||915(36)||915(36)||1524(60)|
|Number of sheaves||4||4||5||6|
|Diameter of wire line||mm (in)||26(1)||26(1)||29 (11/8)||38 (11/2)|
|Major-hook opening||mm (in)||155(61/16)||165(61/2)||180(7)||220(85/8)|
|Major-hook Dia.||mm (in)||116(41/2)||140(51/2)||150(6)||180(7)|
|Minor-hook Dia.||mm (in)||80(31/4)||90(31/2)||90(31/2)||120(43/4)|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||mm||2908×806×533||3195×960×616||3294×960×713||4887×1600×880|
For detailed info on the product or service, including its price and delivery terms, drop us a line in English or Russian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 007-495-542-0468 (English, Russian).