- The side plate assembly is made of thick steel plate. When hoisting or lowering the unloaded elevators, the wire line is
always kept taut to facilitate the line spooled on the drum and the empty hook lowered.
- The sheave grooves are intermediate frequency quenched so as to provide surface hardness and extended service life of wire line.
- Equipped with double-row conical roller bearings and each bearing has individual lubricating channel.
- Quenched & tempered alloy steel shaft with lubrication hole of each bearing.
- Heavy duty wire line guard.
- High strength wire line elevator link
- The sheaves and bearings are interchangeable with those of corresponding crown blocks.
- The travelling blocks conform to API Spec. 8A/8C and API monogram can be used.
|Max. hook load||kN||900||1350||1700||2250||3150||4500||5850|
|O.D. of sheaves||mm(in)||762 (30)||915 (36)||915 (36)||1120 (44)||1270 (50)||1524 (60)||1524 (60)|
|Number of sheaves||4||4||5||5||6||6||7|
|Dia. of wire line||mm(in)||26(1)||26(1)||29(11/8)||32(11/4)||35(13/8)||38(11/2)||42(15/8)|
|Overall dimension(L×W×H)||mm||1500×806×533||1800×960×610||2100×960×630||2294×1190 ×630||2680×1350 ×974||3075×1600 ×800||3100×1600 ×965|
For detailed info on the product or service, including its price and delivery terms, drop us a line in English or Russian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 007-495-542-0468 (English, Russian).